Working Student Knowledge Management (F/M)
Location: Berlin, Dresden
Contract type: Working Student
We are seeking you! You love to develop concepts to improve the internal knowledge exchange within an organization? You are currently working on your thesis on a similar topic? You enjoy putting your ideas right into practice and seeing direct results? The team of Pokeshot would like to get to know you!
At Pokeshot you can experience that taking on responsibilities means more than just a job: we offer you a challenging and flexible side job as part of our family-like team in Berlin or Dresden!
- Identify the current knowledge landscape inside of an organization
- Communicate across several departments to identify and improve communication flows within the organization
- Participate in the creation of an improved knowledge management strategy and help putting knowledge management measures into practice
What you should bring to the table:
- Solid knowledge management skills based on your studies or your experience
- First experience in working in an organizational environment
- Structured and goal-oriented work commitment focused on quality
- Solid written and oral skills in German and English
Take the opportunity at Pokeshot:
- Experience a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Challenging projects for well-known clients and companies
- Intense onboarding and a lot of development opportunities
- Familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
In a word: We offer a job that is fun and will challenge and promote you.
Take the opportunity, to work on complex themes with middle-class companies and large customers and make your personal impression on our work.
If you think that sounds interesting to you and you love to work with a motivated and professional team, send us your application including your CV and a motivational letter or a short application video to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.